Friday, June 06, 2008

Laura Ingram changes tune – Suggests Mike Huckabee V.P. Spot

Throughout the Republican Primary process, Talk show hostess, Laura Ingram and the Club for Growth consistently defended Mitt Romney and directed venomous attacks on Gov. Mike Huckabee. In an interview with Fox’s Greta Van Susteren, Ingram discusses Gov Huckabee in a completely different light:


VAN SUSTEREN: Well, he's got to pick somebody! He can't -- I mean, he's got to -- so he's got to pick somebody. He can't just go it alone.
INGRAHAM: No, but I think he has to pick someone who can connect with the broad base of conservatives.
VAN SUSTEREN: Like?
INGRAHAM: Oh, I think -- I think -- you know, Mike Huckabee -- you know, I've -- I've been fairly critical of him in the past, but he does have a presence and he does connect with people. I just think the problem with McCain...”


Full Interview here: Fox News
What is amusing is the concept put forth by Van Susteren that McCain choose Clinton as a running mate, in order to connect with Feminists - True Feminists, conservative and liberal, regardless of party, are feeling put out – as that glass ceiling just lowered a bit.

No comments:


Amazon Picks

Massachusetts Conservative Feminist - Degrees of Moderation and Sanity Headline Animator

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Contact Me:

Your Name
Your Email Address
Subject
Message