Tuesday, June 06, 2006

On Immigration: Opinion complements of a moderate conservative from the state of New York

I love reader mail and mail from friends, well, most of it. Not that I get a great deal of email mind you, or have a particular readership. However, if, some lone surfer happens upon my ranting and raving and that act forces them to take a closer look at a position and perhaps adds even a smidgen of morality to any votes they cast or lifestyle decisions make -- then perhaps, just perhaps, I have performed an intervention. (see my take on cults).

On the border

"Let's put 100,000 armed and ready to shoot troops on our borders.
that's pretty much the deterrent we need - and anyone that's got a problem with that? - NO!!!!!!!!!

My father's parents and my mother's grandparents came over from Ireland the correct way, so I am all for this wall. They should get the illegals to build it with guns drawn at them, instead of sitting in their nice jail with lots of food and water.

What sickens me more is this Spanish language and Spanish patriotic songs. It's kind of scary, like they want to take over the country. Minorities have been fighting for years for rights, and they think they can climb over a wall and get.....excuse me....DEMAND rights!!!
Yes, I'm ticked off, too!!

OHHHH and maybe they could build a nice large jail in the middle of the desert for all of the sex offenders .........then the poor short guy will be safe from the big bad bullies. He will be with his own kind..... Oh yeah, he'll be very safe with them."

No comments:


Amazon Picks

Massachusetts Conservative Feminist - Degrees of Moderation and Sanity Headline Animator

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Contact Me:

Your Name
Your Email Address
Subject
Message