Friday, February 24, 2006


The Beach

I lay upon hot sand
grains, silky, golden,
my feet, my toes burrow deeper in sublime comfort
Gulls, swooping, crying against the bright sky
the constant, rythmic crash of waves upon the shore
combines to create natures symphony
eyes closed
peace washes over me

lyrical
water for the soul
the vision of the past summer held closely in my heart
i feel, see and taste
surreal snapshots of the mind
quenching the black thirst
brought on by the harsh winter demons
cold, snow, ice
appear endless
the sinking, heartless winter exorcised
by a simple summer photograph

No comments:


Amazon Picks

Massachusetts Conservative Feminist - Degrees of Moderation and Sanity Headline Animator

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Contact Me:

Your Name
Your Email Address
Subject
Message