Wednesday, March 29, 2006

On being a Mother

Motherhood - it is not a duty or a right, rather
it is a privilege.

I am privileged.

My daughter is a beautiful soul.

Mother emotions of pride, fear, anticipation and anxiety are constant company.

Fretting about mistakes that can be made; while not knowing exactly which path to take is part and parcel of leading ones precious child through the pitfalls of childhood, into adolescence and to adulthood.

All without guidelines and hopefully the correct instinct.

There is no greater love.

I know that for a fact.

My daughter is my friend, my confidant, my pride, my joy, my gift from the Almighty for which I am eternally grateful.

No comments:


Amazon Picks

Massachusetts Conservative Feminist - Degrees of Moderation and Sanity Headline Animator

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Contact Me:

Your Name
Your Email Address
Subject
Message